WiCON Launches China Pharmaceutical Guide 2007 (Second Edition)
Beijing, China, June 21, 2006 – WiCON International, the publisher of Pharma China, officially announced the launch of its China Pharmaceutical Guide 2007 (2nd Edition), which is co-published by WiCON and SCRIP Reports, a division of Informa Healthcare.
This annually-updated Guide is the most authoritative and comprehensive reference and resource in English which is instrumental for executives to plan, implement, monitor and supervise pharmaceutical businesses in China.
* Authored by James J. Shen, a veteran pharmaceutical executive and the Publisher and Chief Editor of Pharma China, who has 20 years of managing China and Asian pharmaceutical businesses as a leading China business consultant, multinational company executive and an entrepreneur.
* Prepared by Real Experts for Real World Executives to help them navigate through the complex and turbulent Chinese healthcare business environment for success
* Extensive coverage on China's pharmaceutical industry structure and market environment, regulatory framework, healthcare provision and financing, disease & drug consumption patterns, pharmaceutical sales, marketing & distribution, contemporary trends and opportunities, market entry strategies, case studies of successes and failures in six key areas of the Chinese pharmaceutical business, and profiles of leading MPCs in China.
* Comprehensive data and statistics on the Chinese pharmaceutical industry and market, the Chinese healthcare sector, and disease & drug consumption patterns – much of the data made available exclusively by reputable sources to China Pharmaceutical Guide and Pharma China.
* A complete and clear picture of the Chinese drug regulatory framework is presented with thorough coverage of all regulations in drug registration, research/GLP, clinical/GCP, import and export, manufacture/GMP, packaging, advertising, distribution/GSP, OTC/ethical drug classification, adverse drug reaction monitoring, internet drug sales, physician drug prescription, etc. Summaries of all these regulations are provided with analysis. In addition, a thorough introduction of all drug related government agencies and industry associations is given with their functions analyzed.
* A thorough review of contemporary issues and challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry in China, as well as promising opportunities with many real world examples.
* Market entry strategies are evaluated and analyzed with real world examples.
* Divided into 10 Parts with 52 Chapters, in addition to Preface, Executive Summary and Appendices, it has over 700 pages with more than 100 tables and charts.
* Updated annually to ensure the most up-to-date coverage and trend analysis
The size of the 2007 Edition of China Pharmaceutical Guide increased to nearly 800 pages from previously 550 pages, and its coverage was expanded significantly in the following areas:
- All industry, market and health sector data are updated with the 2006 (full year) and early 2007 figures
- All regulatory changes updated to present a clear picture of the Chinese drug regulatory framework with summaries and analysis of all drug regulations in effect
- An addition of 8 chapters and near 200 page of new data, information and case studies
- New coverage on the Chinese vaccine sector, the Chinese biopharmaceutical sector, the API/bulk drug sector, and the Chinese private hospital market.
- 11 mini case studies in six important areas including market entry, R&D outsourcing, human resource management, market size/information sources, legal/IPR battles and local success stories.
- Profiles of major multinational pharmaceutical companies operating in China.
The publication is available in both PDF and Print formats.
All purchasers of the China Pharmaceutical Guide 2007 edition will receive one-year subscription of Pharma China Weekly e-Alert (Premium Edition) which provides a concise summary of the top Chinese pharmaceutical news in every week.
For further information, please contact WiCON International Group to request a free promotional PDF containing the executive summary, the table of contents, the lists of tables and charts, and preface/bio of the author.
Tel: +86 10 61786441 or +1 570-588-3854
Fax/Voicemail: +1 702-9953905